Have you always thought about playing golf but never had the opportunity or someone to help you?
We are now offering a Learn to Play Golf Program for beginners that will transform you into enjoying golf on the course with others in just five weeks. We provide the clubs, professional instructors and make this the most fun activity of your week! We ensure that you feel comfortable from the moment you arrive in the parking lot and have you talking like a golfer on day one.
The program is designed to break down all the barriers to learning to play golf. It is Fun, Affordable, Family orientated, and only requires the willingness to share 60 minutes a week with us. Our professional, friendly and highly motivated staff is ready to help each participant discover how quickly they can be playing golf with anyone!
We have 5 Week Sessions designed to introduce or reintroduce golfers to the game.
A $400 value for only $49! Students may attend any of these available sessions each week.
- One of a kind complete beginner program
- Learn everything you need to know to get out onto the course
- Relaxed, fun environment
- Impress your friends, family, clients or boss at that company golf tournament
- Open to adults 20 years and older
2020 Learn to Play Schedule
- Thursday Clinics 5pm- 6pm February 20 – March 19
- Saturday Clinics 10am- 11am February 22 – March 21
- Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm April 9 – May 7
- Saturday Clinics 10am- 11am April 11 – May 9
- Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm May 28 – June 25
- Saturday Clinics 10am- 11am May 30 - June 27
- Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm July 16 – August 13
- Saturday Clinics 10am- 11am July 18 - August 15
- Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm September 3 – October 1
- Saturday Clinics 10am- 11am September 5 - October 3
- Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm October 22 – November 19
- Saturday Clinics 10am- 11am October 24 - November 21
- Sessions are Thursday evenings at 5pm or Saturday afternoons at 2pm
- Group lessons are 1 hour in length
- To register, contact the course at (361) 826-8010
- Jay Monte is currently the Golf Professional at Lozano Golf Center. Jay has over 25 yrs. of experience within the golf industry and claims he hasn’t “worked a day” in almost three decades . He played at the collegiate level for Henderson State University and then as a professional on the mini tours.
- Mathew Charles is an accomplished golfer from Carroll High School and played collegiate golf at The University of Texas Pan American. Mathew currently assists in our “Play Better Golf” program. He has been a Golf Professional at Lozano Golf Center since 2015 and we still haven’t seen him without a smile.
For more information or to register for any of our clinics, contact the course at (361) 826-8010 or fill out the form on the right.