Have you always thought about playing golf but never had the opportunity or someone to help you?
We are now offering a Learn to Play Golf Program for beginners that will transform you into enjoying golf on the course with others in just five weeks. We provide the clubs, professional instructors and make this the most fun activity of your week! We ensure that you feel comfortable from the moment you arrive in the parking lot and have you talking like a golfer on day one.
The program is designed to break down all the barriers to learning to play golf. It is Fun, Affordable, Family orientated, and only requires the willingness to share 60 minutes a week with us. Our professional, friendly and highly motivated staff is ready to help each participant discover how quickly they can be playing golf with anyone!
We have 5 Week Sessions designed to introduce or reintroduce golfers to the game. A $400 value for only $49! Students may attend any of these available sessions each week.
- One of a kind complete beginner program
- Learn everything you need to know to get out onto the course
- Relaxed, fun environment
- Impress your friends, family, clients or boss at that company golf tournament
- Open to adults 20 years and older
2019 Learn to Play Schedule
Thursday Clinics 5pm- 6pm February 21st – March 21st
Saturday Clinics 10am- 11am February 23rd – March 23rd
Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm April 11th – May 9th
Saturday Clinics 10am- 11am April 13th – May 11th
Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm May 30th – June 27th
Saturday Clinics 10am- 11am June 1st - June 29th
Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm July 18th – August 15th
Saturday Clinics 10am- 11am July 20th - August 17th
Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm September 5th – October 3rd
Saturday Clinics 10am- 11am September 7th - October 5th
Thursday Clinics 5pm - 6pm October 24th – November 21st
Saturday Clinics 10am- 11am October 26th - November 23rd
- Sessions are Thursday evenings at 5pm or Saturday afternoons at 2pm
- Group lessons are 1 hour in length
- To register, contact the course at (361) 826-8010
- All sessions take place at the Lozano Golf Center
- Jay Monte is currently the Golf Professional at Lozano Golf Center. Jay has over 25 yrs. of experience within the golf industry and claims he hasn’t “worked a day” in almost three decades . He played at the collegiate level for Henderson State University and then as a professional on the mini tours.
- Mathew Charles is an accomplished golfer from Carroll High School and played collegiate golf at The University of Texas Pan American. Mathew currently assists in our “Play Better Golf” program. He has been a Golf Professional at Lozano Golf Center since 2015 and we still haven’t seen him without a smile.
For more information or to register for any of our clinics, contact the course at (361) 826-8010 or fill out the form on the right.